PROKON LLC is pleased to announce Warehouseman position for HAOR Modernization and Reconstruction Project.
• Performing functions that may include receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse.
• Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks and checking in merchandise
• Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes (load, pack, wrap, label, ship); placing orders in delivery area.
• Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards.
• Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders, printing request, recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed through a computer. Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits.
• Report any discrepancies.
• Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers.
• Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment.
Minimum qualifications &experience required:
• Minimum 2-3 years experience in the field of material controller or warehousing
• Knowledge of English is preferable
Qualified candidates should submit their application to [email protected] email address.
Please indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Otherwise, the candidacy will not be considered in the review process.
Project information/ job scope will be provided in details during the interview process conducted with shortlisted candidates
Deadline for CV submission – 10.01.2021