Son tarix 25 dek 2022 - [email protected]
Department: Sales & Marketing
- Works with asset General Managers, Groups Sales Manager, Group Rooms Operation Manager, and Group Marketing Manager to ensure group and hotel level commitments to yield management is effectively implemented.
- Initiates performance measurements and provide regular reports to Chief Commercial Officer.
- Initiates weekly update of room revenue forecasts and provide weekly action recommendations.
- Develops booking pace tables and charts by market segment to support forecast projections.
- Provides 6 months rolling forecasts to be made use in monthly commercial focus meetings per asset.
- Maintain forecast reliability by measuring 30, 60 and 90 days accuracy and applying margins of error to future projections.
- Manages the property management systems with room and rate restrictions to optimize yield; ensure all networked systems are 100% in compliance with rate parity.
- Utilize close to arrival, minimum length of stay, and minimum stay through restrictions to manage demand patterns.
- Maintains a yield worksheet and archive each update and uses as a reference to measure effectiveness of yield strategies.
- Manages yield management system on a daily basis to ensure appropriate rate deployment levels are in place.
- Develops reports based on customer stay records data to identify current and emerging buying trends; e.g. Lead Time Analysis, Length of Stay Analysis, Price Point Production, Room Type Upgrades and Upsells, etc.
- Supports front-desk upsell program with “buy-up” analysis and average upsell amount report by segment and/or room type category. Identify areas of opportunity and liaise with front office management to optimize upsell revenue.
- Provides geographical source of business information for annual strategic plan.
- Supplies corporate account and/or package production analysis by day of week’s arrivals, length of stay patterns, lead times, room type sold statistics and upgrade/upsell trends to sales managers as required.
- Works closely with e-commerce leader and provide full analysis of results; supply corrective actions where appropriate.
- Develops and mentors the CRO Manager for succession planning.
- Makes every effort to ensure asset based MGI and RGIs are at not behind market conditions and ideally ahead of demand patterns pushing 100% or higher index level.
- Ensures property rate position and RFP responses do not damage sister property strategic positions.
- Ensures accurate delivery of hotel physical product and service levels for the rooms’ inventory, in-house guest service and Central Reservations service.
- Demonstrates standards awareness by setting the example for standards execution; organizing and conducting continuous and routine testing of core rate and pricing standards.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in reservations sales management;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in revenue management;
- Minimum 5 years’ working experience in Azerbaijan or Turkey;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in completing and presenting room revenue forecasts;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working at an international hotel management company;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working with senior management in a consultative and high paced environment;
- A university degree or equivalent experience required.
- Thorough knowledge of spreadsheet software programs.
- High-level strategic and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Property management system (Fidelio / Opera) knowledge.
- Knowledge of automated revenue management systems.
- Strong background on forecast accuracy.
- Ability to analyze and configure cross function complex revenue optimization processes.
- Expert level understanding of e-commerce matrixes.
- Strong knowledge in cluster and/or multi-property revenue and reservation departments at HOD level.
- Fluent in Azerbaijan, Russian, and English languages.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their CV preferably in Word or pdf format by specifying the Job Title in the subject line.