PASHA Holding invites experienced candidates to fill the position of Internal Auditor in Group's Strategic Asset (Pasha Construction).
The employment contract with the selected candidate will be concluded by Pasha Construction.
• Assist internal audit team in development of a risk-based audit approach (including standard audit procedures) with focus on significant business risk exposures, improvement opportunities, as well as financial and compliance risks;
• Execute audit procedures, which will include identifying issues, reviewing and analyzing evidence, documenting the procedures performed and presenting the conclusions reached;
• Conduct interviews, review documents, develop and administer questionnaires, compose summary memos, and prepare detailed working papers;
• Identify, develop, and document audit issues and recommendations to enhance internal controls, maximize efficiency and minimize exposure to loss and regulatory risk using independent judgment concerning areas being reviewed. Draft audit recommendations and report issues to support findings identified during the audit. Obtain management response on control issues identified and the action plan to implement recommendations;
• Assess compliance with regulatory requirements, financial accounting and auditing standards, and company policies.
• Candidates should have at least Bachelor’s degree in audit, accounting or related subjects;
• At least 2 year relevant internal or external audit experience. Big 4 public accounting firm experience is advantageous;
• Strong computer skills (i.e. Microsoft office applications, PowerPoint);
• Proficient in applying accounting principles, auditing standards, procedures, and techniques;
• Understanding of internal control concepts and experience in applying them to plan, perform, manage and report on the evaluation of various business processes/areas/functions;
• Understanding of internal auditing standards, and risk assessment practices;
• Proficient level understanding of fraud and business ethics;
• Desire to pursue or have already obtained ACCA, CIA, CFE or other professional designation;
• Ability to travel to regions of the Azerbaijan Republic for audit assignments;
• Strong speaking and writing English language skills, Russian will be a preference.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are requested to submit:
• CV to [email protected];
• Put “Internal Auditor” in the subject line;
• CVs should be sent by August 10, 2021.
Attention: The candidates will go through an initial CV screening review. Those candidates who succeed based on CV screening will be contacted via email and/or phone and will be invited to interview.