• Assistance with the preparation of legal advice on a wide range of corporate and institutional issues, including (but not limited with) the interpretation and application of Holding regulations, rules, policies and procedures;
• Assistance with the review and preparation for negotiation of contracts for Holding headquarters units and country offices, including leases, goods, and services contracts;
• Assistance with the settlement of claims and disputes arising from commercial contracts, agreements and other arrangements.
• Assistance with the implementation of new legislative regularities, developing company policies and procedures;
• Guiding departments on regulatory and compliance matters;
• Providing Employment Law advice including advice on terminations, recruitment and employment conditions, employment contracts and policies and procedures;
• Representing company in litigation if required.
• Providing extreme confidentiality in all company-related issues
• Performing other dutites in accordance with Department Head`s assignments
• Bachelor`s degree in law with a concentration in commercial and international law;
• A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience as Corporate Lawyer, Legal Counsel or similar position with a law firm or an international organization’s legal office;
• Knowledge of all the corporate law governing the state, legal policies and procedures;
• Fluency in Azeri and Russian, intermediate level of English;
• Client orientation with constructive approach to resolution of problems, timely support and respect for deadlines;
• Excellent communication skills, oral and written;
• Outstanding drifting, analytical negotiation, creative problem-solving skills;
• Excellent organizational skills;
• Ability to work individually or in a team.
To apply for the vacancy, please send your resume to [email protected] with mentioning position name in subject line (“Corporate Lawyer”)