LV Caspian Ltd
Son tarix 24 fev 2023 [email protected]
Job type : Full Time
Location : Baku, Azerbaijan.
LV Caspian Ltd is part of LV Logistics Group - an internationally recognized freight forwarder operating worldwide due to growth of the company is currently looking for enthusiastic and responsible Invoicing Clerk to start a new role managing and developing International Business.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Issue invoices and credit notes and send them to customers both electronically and in hard copy.
- Collect all supporting data and documents to correctly back up charges on invoices.
- Issue and register Local Tax invoices in Online Tax System
- Follow up status of Local Tax Invoices with customers to receive timely confirmations.
- Ensure rates in sales invoices are in line with contractually agreed ones.
- Check the data input in the accounting system to ensure accuracy of final bill.
- Answer questions and handle client queries on sales invoices.
- Prepare various reports to customers on sales invoices summary.
- Other tasks as assigned by Line Manager
- Report on regular basis to line manager on daily activity and issues
- Degree in economics/finance
- Good command of English, Russian and Azeri
- Basic knowledge of Azeri Local Tax legislation
- MS Excel user
- Experience with ERP
- Good organizational skills
- 8-hour working day (09:00 – 18:00), Monday to Friday, Lunch break: 12:00 – 13:00 or 13:00 – 14:00
- Being “on call” out of office ours is important.
- Company provided premium medical insurance for its employees.
Remuneration: 800.00 AZN NET.
How to apply
Send your CV by e-mail indicating in the subject line vacancy and your full name.