Receptionist for Business center
• Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
• Assisting clients in finding their way around the office.
• Helping maintain workplace security by issuing, checking, and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs.
• Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes, and making travel plans.
• Preparing meeting and training rooms.
• Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls, as necessary.
• Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
• Answering, forwarding, and screening phone calls.
• Sorting and distributing mail.
• Provide excellent customer service.
• Scheduling appointments.
• University degree.
• Prior experience as a receptionist or in related field.
• Consistent, professional dress and manner.
• Excellent written and verbal knowledge of Azerbaijan, Russian and English.
• Competency in Microsoft applications (i.e Word, Excel, and Outlook).
• Good time management skills.
• Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping with various tasks as required.
Interested applicants please submit your CV with photo in English [email protected] and indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.