İnternal Audit Specialist
Son tarix 30 apr 2022
- Undertaking internal audits to ensure the company meets its financial, operational and compliance objectives;
- Conduct audit testing of specified area and identify reportable issues and dimension of risk;
- Reporting on control deficiencies to management and making recommendations to mitigate risk and add value;
- Engaging remediation of identified issues through follow-up;
- Communicating with a variety of stakeholders across the company.
Job qualifications and requirements:
- Educated to degree level;
- Proficient mainly in Microsoft Excel Worksheet;
- Proficient in Financial Reporting;
- Fluent in Azerbaijani, Russian (English preferable);
- Verbal and written communication skills;
- Analytical and problem solving skills;
- The ability to work independently;
- Organisation and time-keeping skills;
- The ability to meet deadlines;
- The ability to think objectively.
- Working hours: Monday-Friday,
- 9:00am – 6:00pm.
Candidates who meet the above requirements can apply for the vacancy by following the link below.