HR BUSİNESS PARTNER
The Kapital Bank invites candidates to apply for the position of HR Business Partner for Agile team.
• Create and maintain talent management projects and programs relating to employee recruitment, retention, development, performance management, career development, employee relations, and engagement;
• Provide guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning, succession planning;
• Coach leaders on a variety of topics including recruitment, talent development, performance management, and employee relations;
• Provide all employees with day-to-day counseling, career development, and disciplinary actions;
• Responsible for company-wide HR projects or initiatives. May serve as project lead working with other HR partners and key leaders to develop, implement, and make improvements to HR related processes and key initiatives;
• Manage and resolve employee relations issues;
• Work closely with leadership and team members to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention.
• Related Bachelor's degree and international certificates are highly preferred;
• Minimum of 2 years experience as a strategic business partner to senior business leaders;
• Minimum of 2 years experience in recruitment and head hunting;
• Experience in employee development and performance management;
• Strong knowledge of labor code;
• Strong business acumen with an understanding of how HR objectives link back to overall business objectives;
• Demonstrated consulting skills and ability to provide coaching, feedback, and guidance to leaders at all levels of the organization;
• Ability to make quick connections and build solid business relationships;
• Ability to negotiate and influence;
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and strong decision making capability;
• Entrepreneurial spirit, personal accountability, grit, responsiveness, and integrity;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills: proficient Azeri and English, Russian is an advantage;
• Strong conflict management skills.
Please send your CV through our recruitment portal https://hr.kapitalbank.az/. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.