Vacancy: Sales Director
Who we are
JCDecaux Azerbaijan is a joint venture of JCDecaux, number one in outdoor advertising worldwide, and a local partner.
Since 2012, JCDecaux Azerbaijan has been an exclusive operator of 50 advertising columns* with internet payphones in Baku, designed by the world-renowned architect Jean-Michel Wilmotte, and installed in the most affluent areas of the city center, along the roads with heavy traffic and upscale shopping streets.
What you'll do
JCDecaux Azerbaijan LLC seeks a talented and resourceful Sales Director to join our Baku office. This unique individual's primary responsibility will be to establish and maintain relationships and present JCDecaux Azerbaijan solutions to key decision makers within agencies and brands in order to increase the use of JCDecaux Azerbaijan services for both new and existing clients.
We are looking for a team player that takes initiative, has an entrepreneurial spirit who knows how to create partnerships that last. This is a unique opportunity to work in a fast paced environment with a tremendous culture in a company that's driving change across the global digital landscape. This stellar professional understands the world of digital media is shifting and is someone who is well versed in the nuances of media and has strong contacts in its eco-system. A background in selling or servicing advertising technology, selling to premium advertisers, is a major plus.
Drive revenue through net new advertiser deals
• Penetrate assigned territory & establish contact with key advertiser targets in the first 30 days
• Generate net new revenue opportunities & establish plan to close new business in the first 60-90 days
• Engage with existing clients to ensure satisfaction with JCDecaux Azerbaijan's service & technology as well as identify new product usage opportunities
• Manage a strong & long term opportunities that would create a steady flow of new revenue opportunities that are necessary to hit quarterly & annual targets.
Establish yourself as a consultative resource to key clients & stakeholders in your territory
• Provide consistent updates regarding JCDecaux Azerbaijan product launches, and other related information to your existing clients
• Establish & maintain relationships with key stakeholders at your agencies including media tech leads, ad ops leads, and analytics leads
Responsibly manage your territory and stay current with all JCDecaux Azerbaijan offerings & features
• Use salesforce to accurately forecast opportunities and produce timely projections for the senior management team
• Keep a thorough record of all opportunities in your territory and provide consistent updates through salesforce activity tracking
• Become proficient in JCDecaux Azerbaijan tech and pitch with the ability to lead your own meetings in the first 60 days
• Continually seek out JCDecaux Azerbaijan product knowledge through internal resources and also through collecting feedback from the marketplace
Who you are
• Stellar sales performer through resourceful execution
• Excellent understanding of agency dynamics, how they operate and how/what campaign buying and planning entails
• Must have extensive contacts at top interactive agencies/brand advertisers (including media, operations, analytics) and have a strong knowledge of accounts, planning teams and planning cycles
• Must show accountability/ownership through every stage of client business: prospecting, presenting, negotiating, must have a real knack for customer service
• The ability to create partnerships based on value and a talent for consultative selling is required
• Strong knowledge of online marketing techniques and technologies
• Able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to analyze and articulate data into a sales proposition
• Collaborate with multiple internal support teams for smooth campaign execution
• Excellent presentation and communication skills, both in person and over the phone
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution and/or equivalent industry experience
• 3-5+ years' experience in internet media/technology sales
• Proficient in MS Office and Salesforce
• Fluent language skills of Azeri, English & Russian
Terms & conditions:
• Salary is negotiable and as per experience
• Working hours: 5 days, 40 hrs per day
• Lunch is provided
CVs shall be sent to [email protected]