Job Title: Trade Marketing Specialist
Location: Head Office
Department: Trade Marketing
Reports to: Head of Trade Marketing Department
Inside of company: Sales Department, Demand and Planning Department
Outside of company: All Parties
• Education: High education
• Experience: A minimum of 2 years related experience (Min 1 year Sales experience in FMCG is must)
• Language: Azeri, English, Russian (all fluent)
• Computer skills: Excel-Excellent, PowerPoint- Excellent)
• A good sense of responsibility and etiquette
• Excellent typing skills, speed and accuracy essential
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Excellent presentation skills
• Highly personable
• Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised and outside of working hours
• Participate in implementing Trade Marketing Strategies, including promotional campaigns, promotion tracking, visibility, in store branding and other related functions.
• Planning and tracking of sales results of company
• Preparing Account Business reviews and participates in KA activity negotiation.
• Responsible for Marketing Surveys, Hypermarket analysis and competition analysis.
• POS Material planning & execution.
• Assist in developing and monitoring sales competition to sales team.
• Travel to branches to make sure all plans are executed properly.
• Other duties as assigned.
Please indicate the name of the position “Trade Marketing Specialist” in the subject line of the application email and send to e-mail address: [email protected]