In House Legal Counsel
Son tarix 01 mar 2023 - [email protected]
What impact will you make?
Deloitte is one of the leading international professional services firms that offers audit, corporate finance, enterprise risk, tax and legal services to many Azerbaijani as well as Global clients. Our vision and strategy, developed in collaboration with leadership and member firm partners from around the world, focuses on working together as One across geographic, functional, and business borders to deliver excellence in all of the services provided by the member firms.
As a member of Deloitte Azerbaijan team, you will have the opportunity to work under close supervision of more experienced colleagues including managers and partners, help to execute and deliver on our engagements. In return, you will receive real life on-job learning tailored to your unique interests and aspirations; get all the necessary skills, knowledge and opportunities to progress professionally and personally. As you build up on your competencies and experience, you will become a trusted business advisor adding value to our clients and engagement teams every day.
The role will involve:
- Drafting, negotiating and review of templates of client and vendor agreements, as well as templates of other contractual documents of the Company;
- Provision of legal support to different departments of the Company;
- Provision of verbal or written advice at the management and staff;
- Provision of legal support to the Company with respect to queries on Azerbaijani legislation raised by the regional office, headquarters as well as other Deloitte offices;
- Review of the Company's documents, policies and procedures to ensure their compliance with the legislation and draft the required legal documents;
- Participating in the creation of new offices/divisions of the Company, affiliated companies, their reorganization and liquidation through developing their legal structure, charter and other legal documents;
- Preparation of the Company’s corporate documents, drafting charters, resolutions and minutes;
- Monitoring of the changes in the legislation and bringing the Company’s corporate documents in line with the legislation in force;
- Development of wording for powers of attorney issued in the Company’s name.
- Graduate degree in law with academic excellence, postgraduate degree from a foreign university will be an asset;
- Advanced written and spoken Azerbaijani and English language skills;
- At least one year of experience as a lawyer in a multinational company or an international law firm;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks;
- Demonstrating pro-active approach and taking initiative on issues concerning the Company activities;
- Effective business communication and interpersonal skills;
- Analytical and organizational skills;
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV by specifying Job Title in the subject line.