Location: Head Office
Department: Store Development
Reports to: Project Manager
Direct reports: Regional Construction Team
Job title: Regional Construction Manager
Job Role Responsibilities:
- Assists with defining construction, renovation and adaptive reuse needs for new and existing buildings and facilities in the regions
- Monitors the construction effort and be a construction field representative of ASM LLC in dealing with landlords and contractors of built-in Bravo projects and contractors of self-stand building projects.
- Responsible for ensuring the implementation of the scope of work by contractor as related to construction/ fabrication, pre- commissioning, and commissioning of the facilities is in conformance with project specifications, scope of work, and in accordance with the approved project schedule.
- Coordinate actions and expectations between construction contractors, project stakeholders, project management, and company leadership.
Responsible for onsite co-ordination, daily/weekly meetings with contractors.
- Develop team approach with trade contractors on site and design team
Assists the process and organization of permit drawings for new buildings / facilities.
- Review of construction drawings or other deliverables for consistency and correctness. Checking and approving the commercial documentation as variations, additional offers and etc.
- Monitors work progress and report to upper Management on project details, including progress, risks and opportunities in a timely manner.
- Monitors construction productivity and schedule performance and investigate reasons for less than satisfactory performance. Provides recommendations and institute measures for improvement by modification to operating procedures/work instructions.
- Assists the Facility Manager in handover process of facilities with preparing of snag / punch lists, supervise the progress of handover process.
- Perform related duties as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Building Construction, Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or Architecture
- 6 years of experience in construction Projects
- Comfortable reading and understanding blueprints and drawings
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and general computer software
- Demonstrated knowledge of construction, engineering, and architecture principles
- Ability to prepare BOQ, schedule, negotiate, and quality control of the project
- High degree of familiarity with contract and subcontract documents, terms, and conditions
- Strong leadership and management skills
ote Interested candidates may apply for the role by sending resume to [email protected] email address, mentioning "Regional Construction Manager" in theme tab.
Pease note that only selected candidates will be contacted regarding next steps of recruitment process.