Son tarix 30 sen 2022 - [email protected]
- Conduct commercial negotiations with manufacturers and distributors.
- To build a customer-oriented product portfolio via procurement locally & globally
- Planning and implementation of quarterly and annual events with suppliers according to the submitted marketing plan.
- Implementation of decisions on new products and product groups
- Negotiating large supply contracts with suppliers in order to ensure the most economic conditions, consistent with the high quality and reliability.
- Monitoring the daily sales and profit performance of the product group for which it is responsible and taking the necessary measures.
- Monitoring the activities of competing companies and organizing adequate measures in accordance with existing situation.
- Preparation of analytical reports on product portfolio.
- Planning and implementation of price changes.
- Weekly presentation to the Category Manager on the work done and planned activities.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Working experience (min. 3 years) in retail industry; preferably at non-food categories.
- Intermediate English knowledge.
- Well-developed communication skills and customer orientation.
- Analytical thinking skills.
- Ability to prepare and present reports.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Interested candidates may apply for the role by sending resume to email address, mentioning "Buyer non-food" in theme tab.