Location: Head Office
Department: Human Resources & Administration
Reports to: Marketing Director
Position: Trade Marketing Manager
(Full-time/Part time) Full-time
Job Title: Trade Marketing Manager
Trade Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and executing the Trade Marketing strategy of the Brand to achieve defined business objectives (KPIs) with the Brand Team and responsible for ensuring the proper development, execution and benchmarking of all programs designed to increase brand visibility.
Job Role Responsibilities:
- Lead trade marketing initiatives to ensure proper strategy is in place to meet both brand and customer expectations
- Identify and develop necessary Point of Sales tools to increase brand presence, market share and improve customer satisfaction
- Develop Consumer promotions in collaboration with Commercial and Operational team and support Market executions
- Create and maintain trade calendar of activities working with both the Commercial, Operational & Marketing team
- Monitor and evaluate TM programs and activities to measure effectiveness and recommendation of improvements as needed
- To implement and track Trade Marketing programs for retailers with commercial and marketing teams designed to increase sales and brand/category presence.
- Carry out specific Trade Marketing programs, respecting company commercial policies, company strategy with the retailers and brand equity
- Work closely with the commercial, operational & marketing team to ensure that trade marketing strategies are aligned with marketing objectives and sales revenue targets
- Report sales needs and field intelligence to commercial / marketing teams
- Analyze brand sell through results by channel and make recommendations to increase results
- Manage budget and ROI for their specific Trade Marketing activities
- Responsible for aligning Marketing, Commercial and Operations in the development and execution of the annual Trade plan, ensuring delivering against the business objectives on a quarterly basis.
- Manage the execution and pre/post analysis of promotions and develop best practice recommendations that improve trade investment effectiveness.
- Provide leadership to the business planning and strategic planning process
- Marshall cross functional resources to drive profitable business results.
- Ensure consistency across overall brand strategies.
- Frequent communication with teams to support data collection, issue resolution and requests.
- Responsibilities include administrative and execution tasks; other duties may be assigned.
- Demonstrated strong communications skills to champion both strategic goals and delivery of short-term financial goals.
- Assist in the management of the product pricing strategy and trade marketing investments in order to support growth. Balance profit, volume, and share objectives in order to deliver long term growth.
- Facilitate collaboration between Marketing, Commercial and Operations to ensure the delivery of annual company budget objectives.
- Responsible for working with Commercial, Operations, Supply Chain, and Executive Leadership to ensure product delivery and appropriate sales incentives.
- Responsible to monitor competitive and marketplace feedback, competitive reports, merchandising reports, local market economic factors, trade changes and trends and development of strategy.
- Development, communication, and tracking of target share and volume goals for each critical segment
- Creativity is one of the most essential skills for a trade marketing manager since they are responsible for designing and implementing an organization's trade marketing strategy. Trade marketing managers should have strong project management abilities in order to effectively oversee an organization's strategy, including creating marketing materials and events. Excellent interpersonal skills are valuable for collaborating with colleagues, overseeing personnel, and representing an organization at trade events. Trade marketing managers will need strong analytical abilities in order to analyze customers' purchasing habits and desires and develop effective ways for an organization to engage with them.
- Relevant industry experience
- Five to ten years’ proven channel marketing experience
- Expertise in marketing program development for retail outlets
- Showroom, trade marketing, or tiered distribution experience
- Proven project management skills
- Strong analytical skills, with a proven track record of recommending and implementing business opportunities based on synthesizing data / consumer insights.
- In-depth understanding of trade marketing/retail/sales to have a positive commercial impact
- Self-starter who takes the initiative. Strong results orientation required.
- Adept multi-tasker who can manage multiple projects at once.
- Proficient at establishing relationships with cross-functional peers.
- Flexibility, ability to work under tight timelines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Strong experience in synthesizing and analyzing data from a variety of disparate sources in order to form a clear picture of retail landscape and to assess ROI of programs
Individuals will need a bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or sales to work as a trade marketing manager.
Languages: Azerbaijani, English
Other: Driven license and own transportation are required
Please, send your CV/Resume to [email protected] with " Trade Marketing Manager" subject.