Financial Reporting Specialist
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Perform month-end and year-end close processes
• Execution of Cash count process on monthly bases;
• Recognition of fixed assets purchased in current period;
• Calculation royalty fees per brand;
• Perform analytical review of financial statements by researching financial variances and analysing financial data;
• Finalizing P&L report by analysing each line on P&L and solve the problems as arises.
2. Prepare monthly and annual financial statement packages
• Updating all figures on balance sheet file.
• Keeping control of payables, making sure that they are not overaged. Investigate further any matured payables if there is any.
• Keeping communication with suppliers on monthly basis, reconciling their statements with our records. Proper investigation is executed in case of any imbalance.
3. Compiling of annual budgets
• Preparing detailed breakdown of current year figures and provide to budget holders for basis to preparation of next year budget.
• Preparation of initial budget for management review.
• Adjusting initial budget according to points raised by management.
Qualifications and educational requirements
• Bachelor or master degree with a major in Finance or Accounting with min 2 years of relevant work experience in the relevant field
• Knowledge of IFRS
• Fluent in Azerbaijani and English skills
• Strong Excel skills
• Ability to work independently as well as with others in groups
• Excellent communication and analytical skills
Please send your CV to the email [email protected] and indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.