Baker Tilly Azerbaijan, operating since April 2007 with more than 100 employees, is a member of Baker Tilly International, a network of high quality, independent accountancy and business advisory. We are among the top 10 largest networks in the world by a global combined fee income of $4.043 and represented in 147 countries by 37,000 staff worldwide.
We are looking for a Tax Senior Consultant to join our team.
Reporting to: Tax Manager/Director
Subordinates: Junior tax staff
The main role of the Tax Senior Consultant is to provide clients with high-quality tax compliance services from bookkeeping.
What we offer:
• The great experience in the international audit consulting company
• Work with a variety of clients from fast-growing clients to large entities and well-known brands with broad international reach
• Professional work environment and career path
• Amazing team building events
• Annual promotions
• Perk and benefits
Your primary responsibilities will include:
• To conduct day-to-day posting of accounting entries, to prepare invoices, payment documents, payroll keeping and calculation of taxes and mandatory state social insurance contributions and other requested tasks
• To perform operations in various fields of accounting, such as conducting accounting of fixed assets, commodity valuables, production costs, results of economic and financial activities.
• To participate in developing and implementing measures aimed at fulfillment of financial discipline and inefficient use of resources.
• To carry out receipt and control of previous documents according to account areas and prepare them for the accounting processes.
• To conduct statutory accounting of day-to-day transactions as per the Tax Code and accounting legislation.
• To prepare accounting journals in 1C, invoices, tax invoices, bank payment documents, etc.
• To prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual tax declarations and other reports.
A successful candidate should have:
• A bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
• Minimum 3 (three) years of relevant experience in the audit practice
• Solid knowledge of Tax Code and accounting
• Knowledge of 1C:8 accounting software;
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office Programs
• Fluent written and spoken in Azerbaijani and English, knowledge of Russian is an asset
• Excellent project management and leadership skills
• Advanced written & verbal communications skills
It’s an exciting time to join Baker Tilly! Interested candidates are requested to send their CVs to [email protected] indicating “Tax Senior Consultant” in the subject of the email. Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be informed about the further stages of the recruitment process.