Vacancy: Corporate advisor
Type of Assignment: Labor Contract
Work Schedule: 5 days a week based on 8 hours per day
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Act as a strategic partner, connector and conduit between senior management and key stakeholders
- Take accountability for central coordination of operations and planning, ensuring timely flow of information to and from the office of the senior management
- Both coordinate and undertake a range of complex, technical and/or highly sensitive activities, including research and analysis, and drive special business projects.
- Develop, monitor and review projects plans for projects that senior management is responsible for.
- Identify gaps in the organization’s rollout and implementation of key projects
- Support senior management to manage information exchange and ensure effective communication occurs across key stakeholders.
- Provide project coordination when required, and play a key role in change management, internal communications and reporting for senior management projects.
- Meet regularly with the senior management to update them on how the business is performing and offer suggestions he believes will make the company stronger.
- Lead reporting of information relating to corporate strategy, programs and activities;
- Effectively communicate with clients at all levels of the organization, external agencies, municipalities, utility companies, counties, road authorities, etc.
- Undertake tasks that support the ongoing implementation of governance policies and procedures.
- Ensure that urgent enquiries and emerging issues are brought to senior management’s attention.
- Apply knowledge of the business and the industry to advance the organization’s goals.
Skills, knowledge and experience:
- Graduate level qualification in Business or Project Management.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate management, understanding of project management principles and application of relevant associated tools.
- A strong record of accomplishment of managing and delivering projects.
- Ability to manage a multitude of complex tasks and projects simultaneously.
- An understanding of how to source relevant organizational information to understand business requirements and preempt potential project challenges
- Previous delivery of support to senior management, experience in complex industry.
- An understanding of governance and board functions, comprehensive understanding of change management principles.
- Solid leadership skills, with demonstrated ability to collaborate, engage and influence others.
- Highly developed negotiation skills, both written and verbal, including an ability to prepare high level reports to the executive and external parties.
- Capacity to be highly confidential, discreet and tactful.
We offer favorable remuneration that will be negotiated with the relevant incumbent.
Please e-mail CV with job title “Corporate advisor”. [email protected]