Vacancy of «Head Of Sales department»
AZ Smart LLC was registered as a Cash register Operator in the Ministry of Taxes of the Republic of Azerbaijan in 2019. Our company is the official representative of “E-21 Partners” holding , which has offices in Spain, China, the UK, the Netherlands, Russia. In addition, E-21 Partners has extensive experience in the integration of new generation online cash register machines in countries such as Russia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan and Moldova.
You are ultimately responsible for:
• Development and realization of the strategic plan aimed at reaching sales targets and expanding customer base;
• Creation and provision of strong and long-lasting corporate customer relationships;
• Maintenance of close relations between companies for better understanding of customers’ needs and goals;
• Effective communication of the Company’s values through offers and presentations;
• Regular monitoring of demands in different areas of activity and allocation of pipe- lines of work between the team members;
• Researches on rival companies and control over these researches;
• Regular submission of weekly and monthly reports on performance results to the Company’s Director;
• Work on optimization of communication between departments;
• Maintenance of steady cooperation and discussion of new development plans with the State Tax Services;
• Development, approval and introduction of bonus-based motivation system in consultation with the Company’s Director;
• Development and approval of quarterly and monthly training plan in consultation with the HR Manager & Company’s Director;
• Organization of weekly “Re-Connect Meetings”.
• Organization and management of big customer chains and business relations with banks;
• Detection of the potential related to both big customer chains and banks through regular market researches;
• Organization of face-to-face meetings through calls or e-mail communication on the basis of the current customer database and personal attendance of these meetings making offers profitable for both the customers and the Company;
• Submission of weekly and monthly reports on performance results to the Sales Department’s Director;
• Discovery of rival companies’ work principals according to appropriate field of activity and responsibility at least once a month and submission of relevant information to the Sales Department’s Director;
• To identify the department targets, relevant performance indicators and provide their implementation.
• To make appropriate feedback to employees according to their performance indicators.
• To plan employees’ individual development activities according to their development areas.
• To provide the distribution of workload within the section/unit/team according to the company strategy, employees’ job descriptions and individual targets
• To take part in identifying the employees’ grades/salaries according to performance appraisal results and relevant procedures
What do you need to be successful in this role?
• BA or MA in Economics/ Sales or relevant subject area
• A minimum of 3 years proven successful experience as a Head of Sales Department
• Strong communication & negotiation skills ( in Azerbaijani, English & Russian)
• Pro-active, well organized, flexible
• A good team player & customer-oriented mindset
Please send your CVs to [email protected] with the reference of “Head of Sales department” in the email subject line by 28.12.2020. Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.