Vacancy: Executive Assistant
Duties and responsibilities:
- Managing the executive’s calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters;
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing catering when necessary;
- Handle requests and queries appropriately;
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the executive’s behalf;
- Acting as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners;
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements;
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence;
- Copying, scanning, and faxing documents, as well as taking notes;
- Preparing facilities for scheduled events and arranging refreshments, if required.
- High education (preferably in Business Administration);
- Fluent in Azerbaijani language, English and Russian;
- Proven work experience as an Executive Assistant;
- MS Office proficiency;
- Excellent organisational and time management skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- Discretion and confidentiality;
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Well-developed organisational skills;
- Attention to detail.
Please send your CV to email address by mentioning “Executive Assistant” in the subject line.
Deadline: 25 February 2022.