Junior Internal Auditor
Pasha Construction LLC is looking for prospective candidates for the position of Junior Internal Auditor to company’s Audit team. The candidate will be supposed to contribute to the work of Audit team in different projects within the company.
Candidates meeting the below stated criteria are requested to send their CV/Resume to [email protected]
• Assist internal audit team in the development of a risk-based audit approach (including standard audit procedures) with focus on significant business risk exposures, improvement opportunities, as well as financial and compliance risks;
• Participate in the execution of audit procedures, which will include identifying issues, reviewing and analyzing evidence, documenting the procedures performed and presenting the conclusions reached.
• Participate in conducting interviews, review documents, develop and administer questionnaires, compose summary memos, and prepare detailed working papers
• Assist in identifying, developing, and documenting audit issues and recommendations to enhance internal controls, maximize efficiency and minimize exposure to lose and regulatory risk using independent judgment concerning areas being reviewed. Draft audit recommendations and report issues to support findings identified during the audit. Obtain management response on control issues identified and the action plan to implement recommendations.
• Participate in assessment of compliance with regulatory requirements, financial accounting and auditing standards, and company policies.
• Candidates should have at least a Bachelor’s degree in audit, accounting, finance or related subjects;
• At least 1 year of work experience in audit, accounting or finance.
• Strong computer skills (i.e. Microsoft office applications, PowerPoint);
• A desire to pursue or have already obtained ACCA, CIA, CFE or other professional designation;
• Ability to travel to regions of the Azerbaijan Republic for audit assignments;
• Strong speaking and writing English language skills, Russian will be a preference.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure. Resilience, persistence, and a willingness to cope with rejection;
- Working well as part of a bigger team, but also be able to deliver and work independently;
- Being self-disciplined: high level of adherence to the company requirements, such as code of conduct, dress code, etc.
- Previous experience in major audit firms is advantageous
About the company:
Pasha Construction is the foremost developer of international standard commercial and residential property in Azerbaijan. We have completed a unique array of outstanding projects in prime locations, which are notable both for their architectural excellence and the quality of their construction.
Our landmark projects have made a significant contribution to the dramatic transformation of the Baku cityscape over the last few years – particularly as many of our major projects have been prominently located on the city’s prestigious seafront boulevard.
Beyond simply creating beautiful spaces, one of our core objectives is to actively manage the completed properties to deliver an exceptional experience to our clients and their patrons. For the majority of our projects we are closely involved throughout the full life cycle; from initial design conception through to the management of operations and maintenance post-completion. Working this way allows us to guarantee that the initial aspirations for each property are fully delivered to the client’s complete satisfaction.
Our asset management teams have been created to ensure that we have the required expertise to manage each specific property asset class to its maximum potential. We are confident that our asset management capability is not only the finest in Azerbaijan, but that our teams have been created with the depth of knowledge and international experience necessary to deliver this service to the highest global standards.