Job Title: Internal Audit Specialist
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To understand and apply knowledge of internal audit approach;
- To understand and apply knowledge of international internal audit and accounting standards;
- To understand companies’ business processes, its system of internal controls and operations;
- To prepare appropriate work papers with proper documentation of objectives, work done, conclusion and submission for further review within set deadline;
- To inform the respective supervisor about all of the detected audit findings in the area under review and suggest recommendations.
Education/Experience and Qualification:
- Higher education in economics, accounting or finance
- At least 2-3 year experience in the areas of internal audit, financial audit or related fields (İnternal audit experience is a significant plus)
- Fluent Azerbaijani, English and Russian language is a plus
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office programs
- Any professional qualifications is a plus (CIA, ACCA, CFE, CPA)
Interested candidates are requested to submit their CVs to [email protected] by indicating the position title “Internal Audit Specialist” in the subject line of your email. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.