Junior Marketing specialist
You will be involved in:
• Coordinating company’s participation in external events (delegates, speakers and sponsors);
• Using best practice and new methods of events organization: information seminars, presentations, video conferences and webinars;
• Supporting the marketing team in the implementation of strategic initiatives and marketing collaterals creation;
• Ensuring effective budgeting execution and monitoring;
• planning, implementing and monitoring the company's Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness;
• Supporting marketing team on different projects.
To qualify for the role a candidate is expected to meet the following requirements:
• Higher education in the relevant sphere,
• At least 1 year of relevant experience
• Fluent knowledge Azerbaijani English and Russian languages.
• Excellent computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
• High level of literacy, ability to create articles and communicate with international colleagues;
• Outstanding interpersonal and organizational skills;
• Ability to establish productive relationships with people at all levels;
• Strong communication and presentation skills;
• Strong client facing skills;
• Experienced in budgeting;
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight timescales;
• Ability to work overtime;
• Ability to work independently under own initiative or actively contribute as an effective team player;
• Attentiveness to detail;
• Strong problem solving skills;
What we offer:
• Working as part of an experienced team on complex projects for major local and multinational companies
• Excellent opportunities for career and professional growth’
• A wide range of training and development programs
• Great professional team and friendly environment
• To apply for the vacancy please submit your CVs to [email protected] indicating the name of the vacancy in the subject of the letter.
To apply for the vacancy please submit your CVs to [email protected] indicating the name of the vacancy in the subject of the letter.
Deadline for submission: 31 January 2020