Intertek is an industry leader with more than 46,000 employees in 1,000 locations in over 100 countries. Company delivers Total Quality Assurance expertise 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with their industry-winning processes and customer-centric culture.
• Engineer of Mechanical, Welding, Electrical, Electronics or equivalent with a minimum experience of 5 years in the Oil & Gas Industry Material, Equipment storage, preservation, receiving/incoming inspection, or similar activities
• Holding Welding Inspector and/or ASNT and/or EN NDT Level-2 certificates of VT, RT, UT, PT & MT/or equivalent and SSPC and/or NACE Painting & Coating Level 2/or equivalent certificates and knowledge & experience of PED /ASME/API/AWS and familiar to national & international rules & codes for materials and familiar to electrical/instrumentation material and equipment are preferable
• Holding ICC/Compex and/or similar electrical/instrumentation certificates and familiar to national & international rules & codes for materials and familiar to electrical/instrumentation material and equipment are preferable
Work covers, including but not limited to the following tasks:
1. Quality Assurance / Quality Control (QA/QC)
- Civil works, including but not limited to, earthworks and concrete works, road works, paving, gate & fencing, etc.
- Building architectural, mechanical, HVAC
- Fabrication and erection of structural steels
- Prefabrication and erection of the piping and piping supports
- Manufacturing and installation of the static and rotating equipment
- Fabrication and erection of storage tanks
- Electrical, instrumentation, fire & gas and telecommunication installation and testing
- Painting, coating, wrapping and insulation of, steel structures, piping, piping supports, equipment and tanks
- Fireproofing works
- Piping tie-in and equipment inspection
- Material & equipment receiving/incoming inspection, including but not limited to,
piping materials such as pipes, fittings, flanges, valves, supports, bolts & nuts, gaskets, accessories etc.
equipment such as columns, towers, drums, vessels, tanks, reactors, exchangers, furnaces, heaters, stacks, flares, hoists/cranes, air coolers, compressors, pumps, package units etc.
electrical and instrument cables, accessories, equipment, panels, switchboards, transformers, generators, UPSs, field instruments etc.
Structural steels, connection materials, bolts & nuts, platforms, ladders, handrails, gratings, side and roof cladding materials, accessories, etc.
miscellaneous & bulk materials etc.
- Material & Equipment storage, handling, conservation & preservation
- Pre-commissioning & commissioning activities
- Review, witness & approval of all the inspection and test records, reports, forms and sign-off & stamp them
- Carry-out Quality Surveillance and prepare QSCs (Quality Surveillance Checklists) for each discipline and each area/unit/location and attend Quality Walkthroughs periodically
- Identify and find out quality discrepancies and non-conformances and report to line management. Verification of close-out for Observations and NCRs
Interested candidates are requested to submit their CVs to [email protected] indicating the position in subject line “Preservation Inspector” and salary expectations in letter.