Vacancy: Scratch Card Product Manager
The position is responsible for the development and production of Azerlotereya scratch tickets.
Summary: The Product Specialist researches product ideas, develops annual launch schedules, manages all production stages of the launch process and analyses the game performance throughout the product lifecycle.
- Manages the development of new and innovative Scratch games for introduction into the market.
- Reviews and evaluates new gaming and product suggestions from vendors, Lottery players, and other sources to determine the feasibility for product development.
- Develops annual product plans to achieve annual sales goals and maintain a sufficient variety of Lottery products to reach each segment of the player market.
- Forecasts the potential sales performance based on market research.
- Manages working papers, contracts with print vendors and licensed properties, coordinates printing and delivery of all scratch games, monitors sales and ends games.
- Works with Research to develop annual plans for product research, attend focus groups and other research activities.
- Acts as project manager and develops detailed action plans to ensure the smooth implementation and introduction of new games into the marketplace.
- Works closely with colleagues to develop strategies and advertising campaigns to promote new and existing products.
- Analyses game performance by tracking sales compared to historical data.
- Creates reports and communicates findings to management.
- Respond to players, retailers and other departments’ requests for game information.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of sales and marketing principles and practices.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
- Skill on a personal computer.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing in English.
- Ability to develop in-depth project plans and oversee implementation of such plans.
- Ability to analyse and evaluate complex statistical and other data and draw conclusions based on the data.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Business Administration, Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or a closely related field of study and three (3) years of professional sales, marketing, or advertising experience.
- A Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in Business Administration, Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or a closely related field of study may substitute for one (1) year of the required work experience.
- Professional or non-professional work experience as described above may substitute for the required college education.
If you are interested, please send your CV [email protected] with the subject "Scratch Card Product Manager"