Retail Group Azerbaijan
Marketing & PR Manager
Son tarix 14 fev 2022 - [email protected]
Workplace: Nargiz Mall Head Office
Work schedule: 5-days 40 hours a week
Reports to: Country Director
Core functional activities:
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Analyse customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
- Partner with email, performance marketing and web teams to design, test and evolve lead nurturing tactics.
- Work closely with the social strategy team to ensure alignment across social and marketing calendars.
- Own the full execution and creative production process for all social, influencer and PR projects.
- Manage creative production process for digital, paid media and partnership content creation.
- Own our internal creative and content drives by creating an effective and efficient file management system.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams in merchandising, copywriting, photo studio, videography, third party production agencies and lead communications & alignment across channels.
- Fulfil department operational needs including, but not limited to, monthly content creation budgets, on boarding new team members, contractors and vendors, contract approvals and payments.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Working in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets
- Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in this field
- At least Upper Intermediate English and Russian language skills
- Master’s degree a plus
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
- Proven experience designing interactive applications and networking platforms
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Established press and media contacts
If you trust yourself and your capability please, send your CV's (resumes) in Azerbaijan or English languages by subject "Marketing & PR Manager" to our mailbox
Only competent candidates will be shortlisted and contacted.