Budgeting and reporting specialist
Son tarix 21 iyl 2022 - [email protected]
The company operating in the marine & construction industry is looking for Budgeting and Reporting Specialist. This position is responsible to support budgeting, costing, reporting and risk management activities and collect data for these purposes. Assists and supports management in day-to-day budgeting, costing, reporting, and risk management related tasks and issues.
Location: Baku city, Garadagh region
- Manage day-to-day activities as related to specific budget, costing, reporting and risk management areas including gathering data, entering, correcting, and monitoring;
- Assist with preparation of company budgets, and risk registers using spreadsheets and other templates;
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, yearly budget execution reports, financial reports, monitor risks and analyze overspendings and underspending;
- Working with Management to address budget, costing, reporting and risk related issues. Assists Budget Holders in explaining and understanding complex budget issues and circumstances;
- Making recommendations in terms of new budget, costing, reporting and risk management procedures and policies. Suggesting new ways of analyzing data and reporting for enhancing the credibility of reports
- Other relevant duties assigned by CFO.
- Proficient at data analytics;
- Presentation & reporting skills;
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare reports and projections;
Typical Skill Requirements:
- 5 + years of working experience in Finance or Accounting and minimum 1 -2 years’ experience on similar position
- Advanced knowledge of Azerbaijani and English
- Proven knowledge of MS Excel (specifically advanced formulas, pivot tables and charts);
- Understanding of forecasting methods and data analysis;
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles;
- Advanced numeracy skills with an attention to details.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and/or Finance
- Good MS Excel knowledge
- ACCA and CIMA certification is advantage
Salary: AZN 2,500+ (will be determined during the interview depending on the candidate's knowledge and experience).
Interested candidates are requested to submit their resumes and indicate “Budgeting and Reporting Specialist” title in the subject line of the e-mail.