Son tarix 15 okt 2023 - [email protected]
- Performs the sourcing function and oversees all aspects of purchasing, negotiations, strategy, tool and process implementation for procurement related goods and services
- Constantly interface the customer, develop and strengthen customer relations and ensure that relations are maintained on very high levels.
- Identify and establish new suppliers/MNF and develop long terms relationships
- Act as the link between sales and procurement team and different counterparts; join customer and supplier visits, when necessary
- Negotiates favorable contractual terms and conditions with suppliers.
- Builds strong relationships with partners, fostering collaboration and teamwork
- Delivers on cost reduction commitments through the identification, development and execution of strategic sourcing initiatives
- Increase sales portfolio in terms of number of RFXs received
- Preapration of sales reporting periodically and update key cusotmers and perspectives
- To comply with the safety procedures implemented by the company;
- To take immediate actions or report to direct supervisor on any actual or potential danger to health, safety or equipment on site;
- To plan all works under supervision ahead of time, to evaluate risks, to inform relevant parties during pre-work meetings;
- To comply with ecological standards implemented in the company.
Skills/Knowledge and Experience required on the job:
- Min 3 years of relevant experience
- Supply Chain management skill
- Excellent Communication & Negotiation Skills
- University degree
- Fluency in Azerbaijani,English & Russian
- Azerbaijani citizenship
- MS Office and SAP ERP knowledge.
Salary budget: AZN 1200-1500 AZN Net
To be considered for this position, please email your resume with reference “Sales Specialist” in the email subject line. Only successful candidates (CV corresponding to all requirements) will be contacted.