AIMC (Azerbaijan International Mining Company)- engages in the exploration and production of gold, copper, and silver properties in Azerbaijan.
Job title: Financial Controller
Work location: Baku office, Azerbaijan
Work schedule: 5 working days, 2 rest days
Net salary: 3000 AZN + (negotiable)
• 3+ years of overall combined accounting/audit (work experience at BIG 4 audit companies preferred) and finance experience
• Advanced degree in Accounting (ACCA certificate preferred)
• Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
• Experience with creating financial statements
• Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
• Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
• Knowledge of languages (Azerbaijani, English, Turkish, Russian)
Job responsibilities include, not limited to:
• Prepare and publish timely monthly/quarterly/semi-annual and annual IFRS reports
• Supervise all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
• Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
• Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting (annual Profit tax, Cost recovery report under Production Sharing Agreement)
• Support month-end and year-end close process
• Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
• Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
• Additional controller duties as necessary
Company will provide: meals,monthly phone usage, medical insurance;
Please forward your CV to [email protected] indicating position title in the subject line of the email.
The deadline is June 07, 2020.