JW Marriott Absheron Baku işçi axtarır - VAKANSİYA
Start Your Journey With Us
Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.
Marriott Hotels, Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you’re happy, our guests will be happy. It’s as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you’ll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That’s The JW Treatment™.
The impact you’ll make
When a guest walks into any of our rooms – imagine that first look around they take. Followed by that sigh of relief because they’ve arrived to their home away from home, be it for a night or a week, and it’s perfect. Everything is exactly in its place.
Crisp, pressed linens. Perfectly placed pillows. A sparkling mirror. Every detail adding up to an experience our guests feel great about because they know they’re in good hands while staying with us. That’s the impact you make with your efforts, which become even bigger when those experiences add up and create a loyal customer.
• Replace guest amenities and supplies in rooms;
• Make beds and fold sheets following corporate standards;
• Remove trash, dirty linens and room service items;
• Greet guests and take care of requests;
• Straighten desk items, furniture and appliances;
• Dust, polish and remove marks from walls and furnishings;
• Vacuum carpets and floor care duties;
• Post caution signs (e.g., wet floor signs) to limit traffic when necessary;
• Select appropriate cleaning chemicals and necessary personal protective equipment for various surfaces.
• Female candidates only;
• Previous work experience in Housekeeping as Room Attendant (preferably);
• Language skills (English, Russian preferably);
• Attention to details;
To Apply: Please send your CVs to [email protected] with “Housekeeper/Chambermaid (Female Candidates)” subject.