Sinteks LLC işçi axtarır - VAKANSİYA
Founded in 1996 in Baku, Azerbaijan, SINTEKS LLC is now one of the largest and most successful fashion retailers in the Caucasus and Central Asia.
SINTEKS LLC is committed to working with the world’s leading fashion brands – from established international fashion houses to emerging designer labels.
The group now has more than 80 stores operating in fashion, jewelry and food & beverage spheres.
We are currently looking for a candidate to fill Office Manager position.
The duties will include:
Office Manager are responsible for the efficient functioning of an office through a range of administrative and managerial tasks
• Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions
• Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement
• Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures
• Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results
• Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends
• Maintains office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
• Maintains office staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
• Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Lease with Facility department and make sure that all procedures are with local legislation
• Education degree (preferably BBA or MBA)
• Minimum 5 - 7 years of working experience in Office Administration
• Knowledge of Office Administration policies and procedures
• Excellent interpersonal, business communication and analytical skills
• Strong organizational skills and commercial awareness
• Excellent time management and planning skills
• Fluent Azeri, Russian and English
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office
• Ability to work under pressure
Please send your CV to [email protected] highlighting the position “Office Manager” in the subject title.