Eurasia Partnership Foundation işçi axtarır - VAKANSİYA
Eurasia Partnership Foundation (EPF), registered as a non-governmental organization, is a recognized leader in the field of grants management and program administration in Azerbaijan. Its mission is to empower people to effect change for social justice and economic prosperity through hands-on programs, helping them to improve their communities and their own lives. Caucasus Research Resource Center is a program of EPF focused on conducting and analyzing social and economic research in the South Caucasus, and supporting research community in Azerbaijan.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of tasks and able to work independently to support an executive team in program management, monitoring, documentation, and administrative issues.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist in coordination of program planning and preparation;
• Monitor status of program performance metrics and milestones;
• Take necessary action to ensure project documents are completed and submitted to relevant parties for approval;
• Research for relevant background documents and references to identify issues requiring managers’ attention;
• Assist in organizing events, conferences, and workshops;
• Assist in producing program materials and reports highlighting program activities, and develop other outreach materials;
• Manage social media presence on EPF/CRRC pages on Facebook, Twitter, etc.;
• Assist with the translation of internal and external documents from/to English and Azerbaijani;
• Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
• Master’s degree in social sciences in particular international relations, political science, sociology and public policy preferred;
• Minimum 1-2 years relevant professional experience in project implementation;
• SMM skill is an asset;
• Experience working with civil society organizations and international institutions is an advantage;
• Ability to learn quickly and demonstrate critical thinking;
• Must be creative, detail-oriented, resourceful, and self-motivated;
• Ability to maintain a calm and professional attitude under pressure;
• Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines while quickly producing high-quality work is essential;
• Excellent writing and editing skills in Azerbaijani and English is required (Russian is an asset);
• Proficiency in MS Office applications.
Interested candidates are invited to send a cover letter, CV/resume, and university transcript/s (if possible) to email@example.com Please, specify the position title in the subject line. Only the candidates chosen for the short-list will be contacted. EPF/CRRC keeps the right to fill the position before the deadline.