Bu şirkət PR menecer axtarır - VAKANSİYA
We are seeking a Public Relations Manager to create a strong industry network, increase awareness and develop a prestigious corporate image by developing and executing effective communication and media relations programs.
• Experience required in PR, marketing, event planning or related field of minimum 3 years
• Strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets
• Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews
• Exceptional writing and editing skills
• Event planning experience
• BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline
• Must be a confident communicator and presenter
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must possess excellent organizational and planning skills
• Self motivated with a positive and professional approach to management
• Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies
• Managing enquiries from media, individuals and other organisations
• Identify main client groups and audiences and determine the best way to communicate publicity information to them.
• Manage special events such as sponsorship of races, parties introducing new products, or other activities the firm supports in order to gain public attention through the media without advertising directly.
• Manage communications budgets
• Manage media inquiries and interview requests
• Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
• Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
• Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
• Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
Job type: full-time
Working time: Monday-Friday, 09:00 – 18:00, 5 working days a week
To be considered for this position, please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position name “PR Manager” in the subject line. Only successful candidates will be contacted.