SOCAR Polymer işçi axtarır - VAKANSİYA
Title: Senior Budget Specialist
• Designs and implements effective budgeting policies and procedures;
• Informs department managers of due dates for the submission of budget information;
• Acts as an advisor to department managers in formulating their budget submissions;
• Reviews proposed budget submissions from department managers for accuracy and completeness;
• Examines whether budget submissions can be achieved based on known capacity constraints and informs management of potential problem areas;
• Creates a consolidated budget for management approval;
• Communicates and discusses the department’s guidelines and procedures with employees to ensure responsibilities, authorities and accountabilities are defined and understood;
• Compares actual to budgeted results at the end of each reporting period, and reports on variances disclosing the reasons for them, and taking any appropriate action based on the analysis of the variances reports;
• Checks transactions and use of funds for departments;
• Prepares proforma financial statements;
• Analyzes financial information (e.g. revenues, expenditures and cash management) to ensure all operations are within budget;
• Updates the budget model as requested to account for significant changes in the business environment;
• Works closely with business managers to maintain a focus on current and future financial needs to satisfy business growth.
• Available ACCA, CIMA certification is an advantage;
• Proven knowledge of MS Excel (specifically, advanced formulas, pivot tables and charts);
• Understanding of forecasting methods and data analysis;
• Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles;
• Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections;
• Working knowledge of short and long-term budgeting and forecasting, budgeting methods, and product-line profitability analysis;
• Advanced numeracy skills with an attention to detail.
• Advanced written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills;
• Ability to motivate people;
• Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
Education and experience
• University Degree in Finance or Accounting, or any related discipline;
• Minimum 4 -7 years of experience in budgeting position is required;
• Experience with ERP systems such as SAP etc.;
• Advanced knowledge of Azerbaijani and English, Russian is an asset.
Interested candidates should follow the link below:
The above vacancy is addressed to nationals of Azerbaijan or with permanent residency in Azerbaijan. All eligible applications for the advertised post will be assessed and given equal opportunities.
Application closing date: June 19, 2018