"Akkord" şirkəti işçi axtarır - VAKANSİYA
Job title: QA/QC Manager
Location: Baku, Azerbaijan
Reporting directly to: Operations Director
• A university degree in technical field studies is advantage
• Minimum 5 years QA/QC experience (mainly in industrial plant construction)
• Proficiency in Azerbaijan, English, Russian languages.
• Excellent working knowledge of MS Office
• Having good knowledge of welding procedure preparation
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, problem-solving and analytical skills, creativity
• Manage and oversee project quality to ensure compliance to codes, standards, regulations, equipment specification and QMS requirements
• Advancing quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the organization
• Managing the development and implementation of the QMS for planning, fabrication, inspection, documentation and operations activities
• Managing inspection, NDE and testing plans for new construction, repair work
• Identify and develop solutions to correct inspection function deficiencies
• Manage construction processes, plant, equipment, inspection and NDE personnel certification and QMS internal audits
• Oversee contractor and consultant QC and QA plans to ensure that this information conforms to the stringent quality requirements of the project.
• Ensure full implementation of QA/QC requirements.
• Monitor preparation and close-out of non-conformance reports associated with quality control issues.
• Coordinate testing and commissioning activities to ensure compliance with QA/QC procedures.
• Monitor quality assurance activities of the consultant site supervision.
• Undertake responsibility to comply with all the Occupation Health, Safety and Sanitation requirements applied within the company
How to apply:
Please send your application forms to Hr.Steel@akkord.az Be sure to indicate “QA/QC Manager” in the subject line.